Sunday, November 3, 2013

C4K Summary October

Damien, is a year 6 and he is in Room 16 this year. His teacher is Mr Somerville. Two things he let's u know and that is he likes to play ripper rugby and that blogging is cool.

His blog post "Lambing Time" on his site Damien@Pt England School was short and simple. Mainly video clips on lambs.
My comment was, I, like you, do blogs for my class. This blog you have done is very cute. I loved your lamb pics. Overall, nicely done. Hope you are well and I will be checking in on your blog later. Keep up the good work!

There really was not much to say.

Now my last comment this month went to Sarah. Her blog How Lucky We Are was just splendid to read. Talking about a video that was done in North Korea, she sees how oppressed everyone is and reflects as to how wonderful her life is because she lives in the U.S.. She goes on to say that even though the United States has its problems, they are nothing compared to the depravation that goes on in places like North Korea.

I responded as so: I have had to comment on many other students’ blogs across the country, but none of them were as well written as yours. Poignant and concise, your blog brought insight and passion. It is people like you that will keep this country being the best. So, never stop, please! Awesome job for sure. I hope to see you blogging more in the near future.

This post actually gave me hope. After several months commenting on different blog posts, I was becoming morose. However, thanks to Sarah, I can not be as pessimistic as before.

No comments:

Post a Comment