Sunday, November 24, 2013

Project #2B

PLN Final Report

My Symbaloo

This has been a wonderful addition in my understanding of the wonderful additions that the internet and education can provide.

As one can see by my link, I have added many History specific icon linked tabs. I also have added several map links and games that can be done in class while learning.

This has become invaluable to me, as it has definitely taken over for folders in my hotbar. Symbaloo is just all around better. It is faster to visually see which tab I need. I can hit my Icurio, translate a French historical document or do a basic google search, all in one space.

I know times will change and so will my specifically made Symbaloo, but I know it will grow with me as I progress through the world of education with technology.

No comments:

Post a Comment